We’re here to help you succeed.
SCORE offers the largest network of volunteer business mentors providing free answers to your business questions.
Scroll down and see options available for finding a mentor.
Remote Mentoring is Available
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, SCORE mentors will meet with clients remotely.
Mentors are available to participate in remote mentoring sessions via phone, email, and video. If you already have a SCORE mentor, ask them if you can use a remote mentoring method for your sessions. If you don’t already have a SCORE mentor, you can request a remote business mentor below.
The health of small business owners, their employees and the SCORE network of volunteers remain our top priority.
Small business owners who receive three or more hours of mentoring report higher revenues and increased growth.
Why Choose SCORE?
- SCORE provides confidential business advice through our network of 10,000 volunteer business experts.
- Since SCORE is a nonprofit resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), our mentoring services are free, regardless of the number of times you visit a mentor.
- You can meet with one or several mentors via email, video chat or face-to-face in your local chapter.
- Our mentors are experienced in all aspects and stages of business development, whether you’re thinking of starting a business or growing your existing company.
Get Started in Five Steps:
- Identify your business question.
- Search for a mentor, or let your local chapter pair you with a mentor.
- Submit a mentoring request to share your business question(s) with an expert.
- Start working on your business goals with help from your mentor.
- Continue working with your mentor throughout the life of your business.